A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Under the general guidance of the VP of Marketing, responsible for achieving Key Performance Indicators, of assigned programs, which may include but are not limited to driving revenue in various ways and maximizing ROI. He/she is responsible for establishing new accounts, generates revenues, monitors booking pace, and books repeat business while keeping quality consistently high.Works closely with the Restaurant Managers to ensure that all goals are in line with overall venue Marketing strategies
· Meet and greet in-house guests upon arrival, review the course of events and introduce other staff members (banquet manager, captain, etc.)
· Maintain current information on and monitor booking trends to produce forecast figures and month-end reports
· Manage booking space · Respond to guest feedback in a timely manner
· Know event space/meeting and dining room sets and capabilities
· Re-solicit past local accounts, generate new business
· Handle inquiry calls. Follow through to completion of function(s)
· Maintain pricing integrity and propose upscale menus for all groups
· Interact with outside planners and vendors for special events
· Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
· Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner
· Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
· Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff meetings, etc.
· Participate in community events and ensure corporate social responsibility goals of sbe are met.
· Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
· Ensure compliance with sbe’s policies and procedures.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Minimum three (3) years of management experience in a Leadership role within a Sales and Special Events environment, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
· Must have comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage, sales or event service management experience, guest relations and etiquette
· Basic understanding of legal contract language
· Proven team leader with a high level of energy and motivation with a proven track record of living the company's values
· Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
· Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
· Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
· Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
· Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.