- Functioning as a strategic leader of the hotel with responsibility for all aspects of the operation.
- A passionate leader that can instill his or her drive, energy, ambition, sense of urgency and
- attention to detail to the entire management team.
- Analyzing business results and working with the leadership team to develop effective strategies to address needs.
- Sound financial and accounting skills with particular strengths in internal controls, financial
- controls, budgeting, and general accounting.
- Ensuring brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary
- Preparing an annual budget and business plan in collaboration with appropriate department heads to ensure the smooth operations of the hotel, set financial goals and plan expenses
- Energetic, well rounded, and highly visible to guests and employees.
- Able to build and manage a cohesive, focused, highly productive and efficient team.
- A creative and flexible individual who is a strong communicator and tactful in dealing with
- individuals and groups.
- Involvement in the local community.
- An involved, hands-on and visible manager.
- Creating an environment in which all associates have the ability to reach their full potential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
- Strong Rooms and Operations backgrounds is required
- Proven track record in delivering financial results
- Proven track record of building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment
- Understanding of all areas of hotel operations
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
- Aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead-by-example work style
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed