- Oversees and coordinates all aspects of group activities including billing, rooming list, amenities, F&B events, etc..
- Consult with cusomers to determine objectives and requirements for events
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation, catering, …
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Work hand in hand with Reservations/Accounting/ Front Office and F&B teams to make sure the programs are going smoothly.
- Create Resume Meetings and SEOs based on group’s details for the operational departments and F&B Teams.
- Host planning site inspection based on client needs
- Host pre con meeting based on clients’ needs
- Monitor pick up from Rooming list, attrition if applicable, additional rooms, addendums
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details. routing, payments, master account, final invoice settlement, commission check process
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.
- Meet with clients and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Obtain permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- 3-5+ years of local sales and special events experience, preferably within a hotel environment and including experience with Weddings.
- Solid client base and relationships within the local community
- Basic MS Office skills (Excel, Work, databases)
- Basic understanding of legal contract language
- Interpersonal skills, strong guest/client relations
- Analysis and decision making
- Written and verbal communication; time management skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize in a fast-pace, high volume environment
- Sales ability and persuasiveness
- Candidates must be willing and available to work long hours Monday through Friday in addition to weekends demonstrate the ability to plan, prioritize and execute in a fast-pace, high volume environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed