The Nightlife Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting the Marketing team in the development and training of strategies. Assist the Director of Marketing in executing plans and tactics that will increasing direct revenue for all Nightlife venues.
- Gathering business objectives from operations teams and proposing marketing solutions to help achieve them.
- Driving revenue for the property in conjunction with other marketing areas.
- Generating new ideas of how to market the venue so that it increases sales and revenue
- Creating ways to market the sbe brand
- External advertising (Print, Broadcast, Online, etc.)
- Work with sbe Nightlife venues and the marketing team to plan/strategize integrated platform(s) to drive business and develop synergies across other verticals.
- Collaborates on local advertising campaigns and implements approved advertising messages regarding print, radio, collateral materials, billboards, etc.
- Develop creative briefs to define positioning, messaging and overall Nightlife campaign objectives.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing to submit all media releases prior to publication to ensure that content is consistent with company objectives.
- Handle and fulfills all brand related filming and photo needs, as well as assists PR manager on shoots as needed.
- Manage and update the budget as needed, and creates pro-formas and evaluations for each special project or request.
- Coordinates hotel related special events specific to Nightlife. Also, participates in community programs in order to develop opportunities to promote a positive image for the company within the community.
- Managing local Nightlife advertising campaigns, promotions and special events.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.