- Clean and stock all dish rooms.
- Wash and polish all glassware.
- Wash all dishware, silverware, and utensils.
- Wash and dry all trays and mesh.
- Wash and polish all fruit trays
- Empty, clean and stock all soda trays.
- Wash and clean all drains.
- Wipe and clean all stainless steel to include coolers, metro racks, and shelving.
- Sweep and mop floor in surrounding area and around the dish washer.
- Clean and wipe dishwasher.
- Verify correct chemical levels in dishwasher.
- Wipe and clean 3-compartment sink.
- Ensure all glass racks are off floor and stacked properly.
- Ensure all cleaning chemicals are properly stored beneath sink and that hand washing sink is stocked.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must exhibit a focused attention to detail, while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be self-motivated to see tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment in addition to handling delicate objects, such as glassware, without damaging.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Understands and enforce federal, state, and local food sanitation regulations.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance and physically fit to perform the duties required.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must be able to bend, pull, and carry bar stock to refrigerators and cabinets.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and manually push/pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to use hand motion when cleaning and wiping counters and surfaces.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace and high-volume environment in the presence of areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, dancing, bright lights and dust and communicate during this time – sometimes within a small area.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed