- Two years security experience
- First Line Supervisor qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
- Available to respond as needed in emergency situations
High school education or equivalent.
State of Florida (Class D) Security License. CPR certification and first-aid training.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands:
- Requires mobility. Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a rapid pace.
- Ability to grasp, lift, and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a maximum of 150 pounds.
- Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors.
- Normal vision and hearing range.Other:
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with sbe rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel’s facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.