- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, theater/musical productions, airlines, automobile, rentals, transportation directions, office services, beauty/barber establishments, any other appropriate services and render the services of reservations for such.
- Offer services of ticket agencies, limousine service and tour guide organizations to guests, service each guest comment/complaint according to procedure -escort and service VIP guests.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the concierge lobby area to ensure that high standards are always kept.
- Familiarize oneself with the area; i.e., social, cultural, historical and physical attractions.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by leadership.
- Maintain and control concierge equipment.
- Perform duties concerning check-in and check-out of concierge guests with the front desk according to procedures.
- Scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
- Requires knowledge of hotel policies, procedures and services.
- Ability to communicate in English. Second language is desirable.
- Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Excellent hearing required to communicate in person and on telephone frequently.
- Moderate vision required to set-up food display.
- Understand recreational information.
- Excellent speech communication skills required for continual interaction with guests.
- Frequent use of phone.
- Excellent comprehension and literacy required to make reservations for guest recreation.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
One year previous customer service related experience.