Inspired by three of the culinary scene’s most lusted after dishes – ramen, burgers and poke – K Ramen. Burger. Beer. satisfies cravings with a twist in a vibrant setting, secretly tucked underground inside the iconic Townhouse Hotel. Locals and visitors alike will enjoy personalized hospitality with elevated food and beverage offerings available late afternoon to early morning. The eclectic menu features Japanese-inspired favorites like the K Burger and Lobster Ramen as well as small bites including Calamari with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce and Tater Tots with Duck Fat Drizzle. For sweet treats, K Ramen serves up the classic Mochi Ice Cream.
Constantly provides customers with accurate information about the venue and property as well as entertainment offered in each.
- Buffs, polishes and washes/cleans glassware to maintain a stock of glassware that is ready for service at all times.
- Works to anticipate the needs of the Bartender at all times, assisting them however necessary.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and assist other team members when the opportunity arises.
- Communicates with management, and service staff immediately to rectify any and all customer needs and requests or incidents.
- Removes all trash from bar area, following venue protocol for storage, handling and transportation of waste materials.
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Complies with all state and federal liquor laws.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift & work inside assigned bar area in the venue.
Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.
- Must be able to operate: two and six wheel carts, juice, soda and liquor guns, cutting boards, espresso machine, ice machines, shot glasses, mixers, pourers, blenders.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and manually push/pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace and high-volume environment in the presence of areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, dancing, bright lights and dust and communicate during this time – sometimes within a small area.
- Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.