Cleo West Hollywood is hiring a Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for promoting and developing a positive culture in accordance with sbe’s mission, values, and vision statement. He/She assists with the development, creation, implementation and maintenance of: annual budgets, operating plans, policies and procedures, recruitment and hiring practices and enhances general strategies for profitability, sustainability and longevity of the Restaurant Group
Cultivate and mentor leadership within the restaurant while assisting with Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable and Human Resources functions. Responsible for assisting with the accuracy and documentation of productivity and efficiency controls within the Restaurant Group as well as the development and implementation of short-term goals that assist with the creation and maintenance of procedural protocol for venue operations. Helps monitor the restaurants resources within budget guidelines and is responsible for the success of Special Events within the restaurant.
Assist with the following functions in conjunction with sbe HR department:
All candidates must have an exceptional personality, attitude and excellent verbal /written communication and leadership skills. They must also be polished, professional, friendly, dynamic and have the ability to multitask and take initiative in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment as well as:
• Solid financial skills and the ability to analyze financial statements and modify operations to meet financial goals
• The ability to maintain a "sense of urgency" attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
• Superior organizational and follow up skills with extreme attention to detail
• Strong email, PC and internet skills - including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Dedication and willingness to go above and beyond
EDUCATION: College Degree is highly preferred.