- Acts as an ambassador of the venue, marketing the venue and all products offered to the targeted customer base.
- Exhibits and executes a complete knowledge of the venue’s sequence of service and selling technique.
- Provides each customer with a properly itemized bill and secure payment according to established venue procedures.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and assist other team members when the opportunity arises.
- Communicates with management, and other service staff to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents.
- Ensures that assigned area, side station, tables and POS stations are clean and well stocked at all times.
- Communicates and works with all support staff to ensure inventory is maintained at established par levels.
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to provide an upbeat, energetic, fun atmosphere at all times.
- Employees will be required to engage and interact with customers in a fun, playful manner.
- Employees are encouraged to dance or entertain customers throughout their shift.